Another Brain Surgeon heard from

I was just reading an article from Infobeat regarding the arbitrators
ruling and wanted to share Robert Horry's thoughts on the matter.

The mood Monday was more resignation than shock. "I'm not surprised because
the owners put so much pressure on the arbitrator," said Robert Horry of
the Los Angeles Lakers. "That shows you how the justice system is, it's all
screwed up." Horrry suggested the ruling was payback to the owners for
Feerick'searlier ruling on Latrell Sprewell, who was suspended for last
season after choking coach P.J. Carlesimo during a practice.After a lengthy
hearing, Feerick ruled in March that the league's punishment was excessive
and ordered Sprewell reinstated July 1."You rule in favor of Spree, he was
out of work so they had to pay him," Horry said. "Now they're doing a flip
flop. That's just how the system is. We can't worry, just be patient and go
for the best."

Thanks for the wisdom Robert. I wish we could all rationalize all the bad
things in life away as easily as Robert and SOME of his cohorts. Better
cash a savings bond Robert.  Sorry but I am truly fed up with this whole
mess. Later.Mike