RE: Arbitrator Rules Against Players

Amen brother Ray.  For the good of the game this is the best possible outcome.  And there is no possibility of an appeal, which there would have been had the owners lost.  Now we don't have to waste at least another month watching the grass grow waiting for this stuffed shirt lawyer to make a decision he could have made in at most a week.  As I have mentioned numerous times before, this season could have started on time if this guy would have a made a decision in a reasonable real world amount of time.  Typical for someone stuck away in an institution of higher learning, not having to face the reality of the day.

And oh BTW that post from Noah the other day on all players being free agents depending on CBA outcome, this was an insightful and original item, which had some good points, and most importantly was interesting.  But because Noah filtered me oh those many months ago, he shall never get the words of praise I put forward here (or will he?).

Sorry Michael for I have weakened in light of the lack of basketball and the total domination of my 2nd favorite team the Purple People Eaters of Norskysota.  BTW Michael give me a buzz to discuss the tape, any info would be appreciated.

Have a great week, and here's to live games by turkey day,
Greg