Re: Trade Rumor

>Besides which, Drew and Dana are important backups and not just trade
>filler.  Olowokandi might turn out to be great, but right now it would
>take too much to get him, and I wouldn't take that chance.
>
>Jim

I agree that Dana is an important back up because he's the only good three
point shooter on the team. However, the Celtics are a team full of back
ups, and have been for years now. If I had to guess...and why shouldn't
I...I think Dana, Travis and Pierce are gone before the season begins. I'm
also going to guess that Pitino swallows his pride, apologizes to Antoine,
they kiss and make up, and Walker remains with the Celtics for his entire
career, playing small forward.

Paul M.