Re: See the light

Sorry... its hard to keep up with bball news while worrying about other
things like homework and reports.
What concessions did they make???

Thanks
Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu

              "Neal \"Rudy\" Hoffman" <nealh@umich.edu>
              10/14/98 08:37 AM

After the bargaining session yesterday, I feel the players finally made
some concessions and took a step in the right direction.  They have shown
that they are willing to negiotiate and want to get this done.

Too bad that did not give on too many major issues.

Anyways I can see thelight and this will be over in 3 weeks.

Neal