Re: Some Lockout Movement

There goes my plans to buy a TV.

Bummer.... what should I do with my free time, I would of have spent
watching Celtics on the telly??

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu

 (Embedded
 image moved   "Cecil Wright" <cecil@hfx.andara.com>
 to file:      10/13/98 05:00 PM
 pic10238.pcx)

To:   "Way Of The Ray" <wayray@ix.netcom.com>, celtics@igtc.com
cc:
Subject:  Re: Some Lockout Movement

Sorry to bring some gloom, but I just heard David Stern announce that the
first 2 weeks of the season have just been cancelled.

Cecil