Re: Walker & Pitino

         Reply to:   Re: Walker & Pitino
you're absolutely right about the last point. But I think and hope the team should make EVERY effort to sign Walker before the situation becomes untenable and a trade is the only possibility. To jettison a player of Walker's manifold talents just because he is a bit of a management problem (and let's face it, he's no Derrick Coleman, Rider or Iverson) is incredible short sighted if they really want to win a title. Seems to me the Bulls have done quite well despite Jordan's public dislike of Krause, Pippen's public feuds with Jackson and the whole Rodman situation.