Re: Attention List Members (Was Re: Walker Haters)

-----Original Message-----
From: Witch Craft <witchcraft1998@hotmail.com>

>I hope you're not accusing me of concocting that rumour, which was
>mentioned by a host on WEEI.  I don't make up the rumours, I just post
>them, as I post everything connected with the Celtics.

If you have read the post correctly, the accusation is against May.

> The fact
>remains, that there has been more than one report dealing with Antoine
>being dealt to Portland.  Apparently, other clubs don't run as tight
>as ship as Il Duce, so when Antoine's offered in various deals we
>hear about it.

That may very well be, but the point of my post was that the club source
didn't
say that the celtics were offering Walker in that deal and that May was
merely guessing  that it was.

> And your speculation that it could have been Pierce,
>shows what a total lack of basketball knowledge that you possess.
>I am embarrased by your insipidness.

Why is it lack of knowledge to talk about Pierce trades? Are we talking
about trading
Bird, Magic  or Jordan   or  am I missing  something. I have watched Pierce
play on ESPN as much as the next guy..he was a very good player at the
college level but has to prove himself at the pro-level. Regarding
basketball knowledge I don't know about you, but I am not a basketball
professional or a coach and therefore entitled to an amateurish remark in
your opinion.
By the way are you a proffesional in this field?
                                                                   - Mishra