Attention List Members (Was Re: Walker Haters)

Since there were no restrictions given in terms of attitude, age,
behavior, etc. in regards to the players being of equal or greater value
than Antoine, the one's I named are all valid.  I forgot about
Coleman and Mason, or I would have added them to the list.  Since
Pitino's willing to deal Antoine for Brian Grant, he apparently doesn't
concur with the list members' evaluation of Antoine's skills.
WC
PS: Antoine is gone people, accept it - embrace the fact - or continue
in denial.

>Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 23:00:35 -0400
>From: Mike Dynon <mdynon@ix.netcom.com>
>To: celtics@igtc.com
>Subject: Re: Walker Haters
>
>> >From: Sherry & Hart <hartleyo@ix.netcom.com>
>> >1.CAN ANY OF YOU NAME 10 PLAYERS WHO YOU WOULD TRADE HIM FOR IN THE
IN