More Walker

Alex Wang wrote:

>I did notice that Walker's rebounding numbers tended to be relatively
>low in any game that another Celtic (DeClercq particularly) rebounded >with any competence. So it may be that adding another true rebounder
>(say in the 5 position) would lower his rebounding averages.

I dont understand the logic in this argument. That's like saying if we added Michael Jordan, Walker's scoring average would probably drop. No disresepect, but DUH!

>As for whether Walker is the right size for power forward, if he added
>some bulk and strength, he could definitely dominate in the position.

Keep in mind that Malone, "the" prototypical power forward, is also 6'9... and Barkley is listed at 6'6 (actually closer to 6'4).
>Walker to the Clippers would never happen due to the Clippers ownership.
>I really doubt that the Clippers are looking to acquire any player that
>demands a $100M contract.
I think that is an excellent point. Also, I can't swear that I'd rather have any three of the Clippers' players in exchange for Walker & Pierce, as Witch Craft proposed...even if Olo and Taylor were somehow inthe mix.