From:  Witch Craft[SMTP:witchcraft1998@hotmail.com]
Sent:  Thursday, 8 October 1998 15:47
To:  skean@atlasmail.com; celtics@igtc.com
Subject:  RE:

I disagree strongly.  Just because a team doesn't make the playoffs,
doesn't mean there aren't quality players on that club, which we see
with both the Celtics, the Clippers, the Pistons, the Grizzlies, etc.
Is Abdur-Rahim a quality role-player?  He played on the Grizzlies, a
lottery team after all.  How about Grant Hill?  He was
with Detroit another perrenial lottery contender.  Nope, guys like
Olowokandi (as you noted), Taylor, Skinner (the next Theo Ratliff?),
Wright (when he's healthy), and Rogers can all be starters for the C's.
The problem with the Clipps is they lack stability, veteran leadership,
and their backcourt, general manager, and owner stinks.
WC