National TV

	A small point overall as most of you probably get to watch almost
every Celtics' game on TV but out here in middle America, we only get to
see them on TNT, TBS, and nbc (who doesn't deserve capitalization).  I
notice that of the 8 or 9 Celts games on national TV, about 6 of them are
packed into the first 2 months which means we could go the whole season and
see only a couple of games on TV if the beginning of the season is
cancelled.  Hope someone out there is ready to record a few games for us
saps outside New England.

Goggin in Cincinnati