Re: Walker trade

>For those of who say that Walker is going to be one of the
>best players in the league and we can't trade him because of it, please send
>me your crystal ball so I can make some stock picks...

Or he could continue on his path to becoming Dominique, shoot a lot of shots
(W/ a poor percentage) score a lot of points.  I know Walker is a better
passer and rebounder, but I 'm sure if Wilkins wanted to he could have done
those things more.  He just preferred to shoot, and as for Walker being a
great ball handler, why does he dribble off his foot so much?  He truly has a
long way to go, this veteran ALL-STAR. :)

Rich,,,