Interview with an experienced Celts Fan

Hey all,

I'm opening a new NBA website on the 19th of October (US time!) and one
of my sections that I'm hopeful of adding to the site is a page
dedicated to a fan giving their thoughts and opinions on why an
ex-champion (of any team) was so great, what made him special, basically
just sharing their memories.

If anyone is interested in helping me do one based on the following list
of players, I'd be very appreciative. If not I'll post this same message
to the news group and see if anyone there is interested...

00  Robert Parish      80-81 - 93-94
   2  Red Auerbach    coach 50-51 - 65-66, GM, and president
   3  Dennis Johnson     83-84 - 89-90
   6  Bill Russell       56-57 - 68-69
  10  Jo Jo White        69-70 - 78-79
  14  Bob Cousy          50-51 - 62-63
  15  Tom Heinsohn       56-57 - 64-65
  16  Satch Sanders      60-61 - 72-73
  17  John Havlicek      62-63 - 77-78
  18  Dave Cowens        70-71 - 79-80
  19  Don Nelson         65-66 - 75-76
  21  Bill Sharman       51-52 - 60-61
  22  Ed Macauley        50-51 - 55-56
  23  Frank Ramsey       54-55 and 56-57 - 63-64
  24  Sam Jones          57-58 - 68-69
  25  K.C. Jones         58-59 - 66-67
  32  Kevin McHale       80-81 - 92-93
  33  Larry Bird         79-80 - 91-92
  35  Reggie Lewis       87-88 - 92-93

The URL of the website is - http://www.eisa.net.au/~giants/nba/

Cheers,
--
Warwick Janetzki.

NBA Tonight Webmaster - http://www.eisa.net.au/~giants/nba/
Public Relations Manager NBL Today - http://www.nbltoday.waus.net/
If you're interested in advertising on the internet, then whynot
consider NBL Today?

Favorite Quote - "He looks like a windscreen wiper out there!" - A
description of Carlos Moya in his semi final loss to Australia's Mark
Philippoussis