Re: No Season, No Antoine

Hi Ray/Jim

I was under the impression that the Bulls were two-times over the league

salary cap last season, despite Pippen's low wages. Can someone out
there confirm this?

I figured the only scenario wherein Kraus could afford to get Antoine to

sign with Chicago in 1999 is if the team were completely rebuilding (no
MJ or Rodman, most likely no Pippen).  In this sense, the Bulls might
not be as attractive a team for Toine to go to as some of us fear.

Joe

*****