Re: NBA Column By Tom Enlund

>How many marginal college games can you watch?

Have to disagree with this sentiment.  This is the first Basketball season
that my area has had access to ESPN and I am finding the college hoops damn
fine.  Watching Lee, Young, Brand, Hart, Avery, Guyton (just to name a few)
and games with heaps of intensity and emotion.  Where fans sometimes still
run onto the court and celebrate the close ones (even if they do sprain
players ankles....!)

Let the NBA guys fight and bitch as much as they want.  Just keep showing
top college hoop until there done.

Go Blue Devils and Hoosiers!!!!

So, now a for a philosophical question what do you do when you love the
Celtics but start despising the league they play in?

Jeremy Davies      Writer-in-progress !        "The lifestyle's the best,
PO Box 376         Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror        it's just the writing
Cessnock NSW 2325  Historical (Crusades period)         that sucks".
AUSTRALIA          Lifetime Celtics fan.....    Ben Katz on being a writer