Dino etc.

Hi:

NBA.COM reports that the powerhouse Greek pro club Panathinaikos has
swept to a 10-0 record behind former Boston Celtics' forward Dino Radja,
who is averaging 21.3 points and 10.7 rebounds per game. This is going
to sound insane, but I think Dino could help a team with the makeup of
the '98-99 Celts, either as a 25mpg starter or 6th man. Considering that
our Celts and Paul "Thanks Daddy for giving me the Boston Celtics, but
I'm still a clueless and stingy, anal-retentive silver-spoon brat"
Gaston are already paying part of Dino's ridiculous salary to play in
Greece, it might be worth the risk and effort to give him one more
chance to prove himself in the NBA under someone other than "Don't
worry, be happy" ML Carr. I know Dino really hates to break a sweat, but
he has far softer hands and talent compared to "Butterfingers" DeClerq.
I hope even Josh Ozersky will grant that much :-)

The NBA.COM article also notes that the much hyped, rim-rocking LA
Fakers draft pick Ruben Patterson is averaging just 13.2ppg for A.E.K.
Also, Knicks draftee DeMarco Johnson is scoring 18.7 ppg  for Italy's
Stefanel Milano and undrafted Purdue center Brad Miller is averaging
15.5 points and 7.3 rebounds for second division leader Livorno.

Sign 'Toine,

JHironaka
http://members.xoom.com/Hironaka/

****