Re: Profile Of The Warrior's Todd Fuller

Fuller averaged 3.4 rebounds in 10.8 minutes of playing times; that
projects to over 15 boards per 48 minute game - not bad.  Certainly
comparable to DeClerq who averaged 4.8 rebounds in 18.8 minutes of
playing time, which projects out to 12.28 boards per 48 minutes.  So
Fuller is a better rebounder than DeClerq.
MG

---Icarus <skmishra@sprintmail.com> wrote:

> I completely agree with Paul. I live in the bay area and watch Fuller
> routinely  and  IMO Fuller is a wasted 1st round draft pick. Declerq
is a
> stud compared to Fuller. Fuller can't rebound and gets pushed around
in the
> paint despite being 6'11" and 255+. - Mishra

NBA by
> >watching him play in the NBA? You're right of course. All those
stiffs that
> >the Celtics have been putting on the floor for years....if only they
> >could've gone to a team like the Bulls, they all would've become
all-stars.
> >Please...Todd Fuller can barely move. The article said something
about Todd
> >Fuller working on his quickness?!? Todd Fuller's a slug and a foul
machine.
> >I'm going to write something I never thought I would. By this time
> >everybody knows how I feel about Andrew Declerq. However....Andrew
Declerq
> >is a better back-up center than Todd Fuller. Andrew Declerq is
> >salvagealble. Compared to Todd Fuller, Andrew Declerq is Bill
Russell.