Re: Free Agents

> > It does helps in a way, but it totally doesn't help in another....
> >
> > If Walker flees the Celtics have a lot of ca$h to replace him with a
>
> > talented player, but if he signs we wont have the $$$ to sign that
> center
> > that we were hoping to do this season =)

Wait a second, I thought the Celts will NOT have a lot of cash to
replace Walker if he chooses to leave next year as a free agent.
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but the Celts would only free up an amount
of cash equal to that of AW's present rookie contract. In today's
dollars, that amount won't get you much more than a Dana Barros/Greg
Minor-type free agent in return.