Re: Lockout News

    I sure would feel better if someone out there could tell me something that
would make me abandon my opinion that everything in this lockout is being done
for the benefit of the few highest-paid players.  What is being done for Bruce
Bowen?  Or, more pointedly, what is being done for Bruce Bowen that couldn't
be done with a hard cap?  My orientation is historically pro-labor, but this
is getting tough.
     I think there's an ABL team in Long Beach.  I better check it out, huh?