Ad: FREE Equipment Buyers Guide and More...

GET A FREE CATALOG sent to you today.........
We invite you to try out the new
"Equipment Buyers Guide Catalog" absolutely free!
=======================================
The new guide contains literally hundreds of business
related products and services. This catalog the most new
& improved version ever! .We are distributing this free beta

copy to test market before we put it into mass production.

We would simply appreciate your feedback on how
you like it.
=======================================
PLUS....A BONUS! .
A special free gift for helping us test market
the catalog. We'll send you a special URL to the
hottest "Insiders Monthly Liquidation Web Site"
on the net!
This is insider information that will amaze
co-workers. You'll find and buy deals that will
have your competitors green with envy.
It's really cool.
Here's all you need to do..

#1) Print out this registration form.
#2) Fill in the appropriate mailing information
#3) Fax to EBG test promo offer 11-143K
at 1-320-485-4860.

That's it! You're done. It only takes 30 seconds
of your time.

COMPANY:_______________________________________

NAME:__________________________________________

TITLE:__________________________________________

ADDRESS:_______________________________________

CITY:_______________STATE:________ZIP:____________

PHONE:______________________FAX:________________

E-MAIL
ADDRESS:_________________________________________

Please check any of the items below your have an  interest
in
  Racks ____Conveyor_____Shelving_______forkklifts______
Dock Equipment______Office furniture & supplies___________
Carousels____Mezzanines _____Other____________________

Remove instructions:
We have made every attempt to avoid mailing to
those who do not qualify for this offer.
To be permanently removed from this and any future
lists, send a reply to <remove5@hotmail.com>
with REMOVE in the subject line.