Dwight Jaynes

In a post it was said:

>  I'm feeling pretty sure of it, in fact. The
>                        season is going to be blown up because the
>                        players simply don't yet understand the big
>                        picture. By the time they figure it out, it
>                        will be too late to salvage anything.
>
>                        And oh yes, thanks for tuning in.

I think this cuts to the heart of the problem.  The players who are
being hurt don't have a clue and are told by the big boys and their
agents that the owners have insulted you man.  This is about pride.  So
they have their back up and are following a road that basically benefits
the top players and their agents, not the majority of the union.  If
they could, the members ought to sue Billy Hunter.  They certainly ought
to call an election and get Patrick Ewing out of there.  Are Falk,
Ewing, Jordan and the rest going to pay Muggsy Bogues for his last
season?  The players are getting screwed worse by the Union than by the
owners.
--
Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net