weird

I noticed a weird coincidence in this article on Holzman.

> Holzman became a pro coach while playing with the Milwaukee Hawks and
>                  went with the club when the franchise moved to St. >Louis for the 1955-56
>                  season. He coached the Hawks for four seasons.

I had no idea, that the Hawks had ever been in Milwaukee.  I guess if
you have a pro team in Milwaukee, sooner or later, it ends up in
Atlanta.  No chance the Hawks ever played in Boston is there?  :-)
--
Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net

http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw