Pitino and Walker

Paul M is criticizing Pitino for letting Walker go nuts with the
3-point shooting, etc. I get the feeling that Pitino really centered
the entire Celtics offense on Walker and let him do whatever he
wanted as a perk to get him to sign the long-term contract. I mean,
if Pitino sat Walker down and constantly criticized him, would Walker
be inclined to (hopefully) sign for below market value in Boston?

It seemed like it was working at first, because Walker has mentioned
how happy he was that the offense was centered on him prior to the
nasty media fighting between him and Pitino. I would guess that once
Walker is signed to the long-term contract, Pitino is really going to
try to get his game under control.

Alex