Off Topic....or at least off basketball

This is a Red Sox post, possibly not suited for this list, but a valid question
anyway.

What is everyone's feelings about Moe Vaughn?  I'm really mad at him at the
moment.  First he tells the Sox exactly what they must give him in order for him
to stay.  So they come up with a very respectable 5 year, 60 million dollar
deal.  The right number of year, the right number of dollars.  So what does Moe
do, does he sign the deal?  NO he rushes off to the Angles and asks them to
raise there already lofty offer of 6 year 72 million (I think).

Has Moe gone mad?  What is he doing?  He is asking the Angels to bid against
themselves for his services.  No one else has offered him anywhere near that
kind of money.  It isn't like that are not a good team.  So in the end, Moe will
not be in Boston next year, will probably not be an Angel, and may end up as a
Dodger for less than what the Angel were willing to pay.  NICE JOB MOE!!!

Shawn