Re: Tim Duncan

> Before everybody goes mental, I just would like to point out one thing.
>  Pitino was successful at his last job in the NBA....they were so thrilled
>  with their meteoric rise to their 50 win season....that he was fired/forced
>  out. His playoff record?>

There was a power struggle between Pitino and the Knicks GM. (Gee, didn't the
same thing happen to coaching/GM god Pat Riley? ) There was also fighting
about the draft pick of Strickland after Mark Jackson was taken the year
before. Pitino left on his terms. I don't know, Paul. Is the sky still blue???

DJessen33