Re: Tim Duncan

>Paul,
>I don't remember Gaston suiting up for any games in the last 10 years. I
>thought the NBA was the players. Also, please again explain to us who aren't
>quite as clued in as you are on the Celtics. What has Gaston done that is so
>terrible and especially the biggest blunder of all of when he hired Pitino.
>
>DJessen33

I'll answer those questions, but first, I have a few for you/the group.
Many was time last year when Peter May wondered when Pitino was going to
discipline Walker for his shot selection. There was a time, after the
All-Star game when Walker was shooting something like 34%. He was taking
shots and missing everything. This went on for a while if I remember
correctly. At any point did Pitino sit him down for a game? At any point
during the entire season did he sit him down for a game? Did the discipline
ever come. What form did it take. One more thing. Michael Holley reported
that Pitino was all over Antoine the night that he went off on the Wizards
for 49 points. Pitino was pissed because Walker didn't play any defense.
Someone look it up, but I'm going to guess Walker played big minutes
against the Wizards, and big minutes the next night. One more thing. A few
questions about everybody's favorite, Keith Van Horn. Did this guy play a
minute of defense last year? What was his shooting percentage? What were
his assists per game, rebounds per game?

Paul M.