Re: This list

Warwick,
I have to agree that there are some distasteful people on this list but thats
life. The only thing we have in common with each other (as far as we know), is
our love for the Celtics (but sometimes I wonder about that last one). I
considered doing the same thing. However, I do find the list to be informative
and won't want to be unsubscribed when Pitino pulls the inevitable trigger.
Maybe just delete the E-mail for the next few days and roll back in a few
days.

DJessen33