RE: Celtics List Awards

THE ONLY DRIVEL IN THIS NEWS GROUP COMES FROM YOUR FESTERING
BRAIN OOZING PUSS AND MAGGOTS SLIDING DOWN YOUR FACE WHERE
YOU LAP THEM UP WITH YOUR PUSTULE RIDDLED TONGUE.

>From: Gregory Odegaard <grodeg@kalama.com>
>To: "'Warwick'" <giants@eisa.net.au>,
>        "'Josh Ozersky'"
>	 <josh_ozersky@yahoo.com>
>Cc: "'celtics@igtc.com'" <celtics@igtc.com>
>Subject: RE: Celtics List Awards
>Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 11:37:11 -0800
>
>Warwick,
>
>Whether is what was sarcasm or not, another post asked recently how do
you come up with this stuff.  I took that as a sign of respect.  I know
I am not the only one who actually enjoys your posts more (I have saved
dozens that are some of the best reference to the team and league
makeup, remember the really long post a year ago, available.  You can't
pay for this type of info) than the dozen or so band width fillers from
Ray/WitchCraft/17 every damn day.  I surf the net too, and personally I
thing anyone who thinks we care about this minutia of drivel a dozen
times a day, everyday, is the one out of touch with reality.  How about
taking a break from this practice, until he can post some kind of V-Day
message that the CBA has been resolved, and Kenny can afford to go back
to making his insurance payments and Kemp can afford to get another
women pregnant.

>Take it with a grain of salt, keep up the good and creative work, and
sorry to upset those who find WC interesting and actually have the
ram/drive space to accommodate him.

>Have a wonderful, Newt free weekend (Seeing his sorry wife
beating/cheating/lying ass get run out of town by my boy HOFer Steve
Largent is a dream come true.  Good riddance to your immoral minority
and brainwashed masses.  Grease up his hair and put dark sunglasses the
pompous boob, and he looks and acts a lot like Jim Jones, except no one
wanted the Grape Koolaid this jerk was offering up anymore).  (Filter
me, it works for others)