RE: Celtics List Awards

Warwick,

Whether is what was sarcasm or not, another post asked recently how do you come up with this stuff.  I took that as a sign of respect.  I know I am not the only one who actually enjoys your posts more (I have saved dozens that are some of the best reference to the team and league makeup, remember the really long post a year ago, available.  You can't pay for this type of info) than the dozen or so band width fillers from Ray/WitchCraft/17 every damn day.  I surf the net too, and personally I thing anyone who thinks we care about this minutia of drivel a dozen times a day, everyday, is the one out of touch with reality.  How about taking a break from this practice, until he can post some kind of V-Day message that the CBA has been resolved, and Kenny can afford to go back to making his insurance payments and Kemp can afford to get another women pregnant.

Take it with a grain of salt, keep up the good and creative work, and sorry to upset those who find WC interesting and actually have the ram/drive space to accommodate him.

Have a wonderful, Newt free weekend (Seeing his sorry wife beating/cheating/lying ass get run out of town by my boy HOFer Steve Largent is a dream come true.  Good riddance to your immoral minority and brainwashed masses.  Grease up his hair and put dark sunglasses the pompous boob, and he looks and acts a lot like Jim Jones, except no one wanted the Grape Koolaid this jerk was offering up anymore).  (Filter me, it works for others)

My eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the liberals,
Go Bubba!
Greg