Stern's message about agents

Hail to the commish telling Hunter and the players that it is  those
scumbag agents (IMO agent have ruined all sports) preventing any
settlement of the lockout/strike. I advised this list yesterday that
this whole situation is due to the greed of 10% of the players who are
directly involved with the Bird exemption and that they don't give a
rat's ass about the rest of the players. They are the ones that have
been the most outspoken and it now appears that those few players and
the agents have backed Hunter in to a corner, which he is not able to
get out of. Stern is right about the agents and it is now time to let
the players resolve their differences before any further negotiations
take place. It is my hope Stern and the owners stays focused and
resolute bringing the Jordan's, Ewing's, Mourning's and their agents to
their knees(monica supplies the knee pads), having to beg publicly to
come back to the bargaining table.

Maybe Kenny Anderson will have to sell another car to get by. Ain't life
grand.

Regards
Hart