Re: Walker, PJ Brown, Mashburn

I live in Miami and I will tell you this if Pitino trades Walker for PJ
Brown and Mashburn, Pat Riley will kiss Pitino's ass in South Beach!
They can't wait to dump these 2 guys, one (Mashburn) is always hurt and
the other guy's best years are behind him and for Walker yet, they will
erect a statue of Riley here in front of the new arena they are
building.

Regards,
Hart