Re: Lakers *dont* want Toine *much*

In a message dated 98-11-03 00:05:44 EST,  giants@eisa.net.au wrote:

<<I read in a basketball magazine that the Lakers are willing to give the
Celtics Elden Campbell and Robert Horry inexchange for Travis Knight,  Dana
Barros, Pervis Ellison, Greg Minor and Walker..  >>

I read this morning in an AP wire report on the status of each NBA team re:
players currently with guaranteed contracts that Campbell's contract has a
"kicker" clause which escalates the value of his remaining 5 years in the
event he is traded to well above his current $7 Million price tag.