Pitino's Ego

If Pitino thinks he's bigger than the team, forget it. He's on a
dillusional trip. Walker is the team. The Celts will lose many a fan if
Walker's traded. Management has blundered long enough. I'm a big Pitino
fan, but not that big. Coaching a team is one thing, assembling one is
another. I'm sure there are a few coaches available, capable of handling
this bunch. We have waited a long time for the likes of Walker. Walker has
and should have a bigger ego than the coach. Just rumors. No one has been
shopped through he years as much as Pippen, and he went nowhere's. Just
contributed to a few banners. Unbelievable, between the two markets of
Boston and NY, they think their shit doesn't stink, all while LA gets the
job done.
Dan.