Law suit--What does it mean to us fans?

Now that the law suit has been filed, I wonder what we are to think of
Walker, Mercer and Billups.  Did they hook up with someone who was out
to take them?  Have they done something that most of us would condemn in
a moment.  Are they of Greg Minor type caliber?  Is it a lie?  Is this
another Anthony Mason deal?  (And what happened to that by the way?)  I
find this whole scene rather sickening.  I certainly know that many NBA
players expose themselves to situations that could lead to blackmail and
other charges.  It is a twisted world.  Which way does this one twist?

It is tough on me as a Celtic fan to know how to react.  Is there any
word on the street in Boston?

--

Peace,

Bentz