Whinin' time

   Y'know, I am just as eager as most on this list to see the Bulls lose
(preferably to Utah), but the posts on this topic are becoming almost
hysterical.  First, basketball strikes me as a very, very tough game to
referee, and I think that 99% of all calls draw a complaint from soneone.  Did
Kevin McHale every get called for a foul he agreed with?  I don't think so.
As for the Bulls not crediting the opponent, I doubt that.  Sure, Jackson
complains, but if they lose this series, or the next one, I guarantee you
he'll credit the other team.  Karl Malone was quoted as saying that he never
says anything nice about an opponent until after the game/series.
   The Bulls are going for their sixth title in a decade.  Only one team in
the NBA has ever done that.  Only two have ever won five in a decade.  The
Bulls are a great team.  Jordan is a great player, maybe the best ever.  We're
seeing some great games.  Let them whine about the refs.  Enjoy the games.