Re: Mercer, Billups, & Walker in Trouble?

Well, I do not know how you can file a sealed civil complaint.  Generally,
court records are open to the public and can't be kept secret unless there is
an overriding need to do so.  And that takes a court order.  So, I am not sure
what that means.

--
Peace,

Bentz Kirby