Wanna be like Mike?

I watched quite a bit of the Bulls-Pacers game and thought the broadcast was kind of surreal. First, the announcers would risk a muscle pull talking about how great Michael is. (Not that he isn't, but don't we all know by now.) Then a Michael Jordan Inc. commercial would come on. Then more Jordan replays. Then another Jordan commercial. A few minutes of game time. Then a commercial ... "I wanna be like Mike."

What am I watching? A game. A commercial? The Michael Jordan miniseries? The Bulls: Michael and Friends?

They can't let this guy retire. Not after Seinfeld quit.

A Pacer win would be sweet indeed.

-Dan M.