Re: Don't get Pippen

>Obviously i am not a win at all costs person, I love the Celts and want
>them to win it all but I'd rather watch last years team win 35 games
>every year than watch a Pippen led team win 60. John

Unfortunately, I think the Celtics management of the past decade
(pre-Pitino) felt the same way. All this "Green Pride" Intangibles-Speak
wears a little thin after a while, especially when the talent is so bad
that there's no hope of combining all that "talk" with wins. So...just for
a change, I'm hoping that they go talent first, and then they'll talk about
the rest later. It doesn't always work and the Lakers are an example of
that. But, getting swept in the Eastern Conference Finals wouldn't
be...oh...I've said it before. You're right about Pippen under pressure.
That's what Walker's for. Pippen and Walker in the front court? You think a
starting five of Pippen, Walker, Declercq, Mercer and Anderson have a shot
at making the playoffs next year?

Paul M