Re: Jerome James

Alejandro wrote:

> Ive heard Jerome James, a 7'1 center from Florida A&M, is a good player,
> but his rating in the draft has come down for some reason and now he is at
> the 62 spot according to ESPN spotszone, does someone on the list know
> something about this guy? could we take him in the second round?

While he led the nation in shot-blocking, his lack of quickness and
offensive
skills will relegate him to the late second round.  Alexander Koul would
be a better
choice as a project center.  If I were doing the drafting, I'd take
either Brad
Miller from Purdue, Mirsad Turkcan from Turkey, or a point guard that
could be
developed.

Ray