Re:

Thomas J. Titus wrote:

> ....... i am a little inexpierenced & dense about this draft stuff. would
> someone please explain why a team would trade its best player for draft
> choice(s) when that player would probably be #1  in this year's draft if he
> were in this year's group. thanks for helping me learn this nba stuff...

	My guess is that are a very few people on this list that think with
their ass instead of their brains. They either have nothing to do and
want to create controversy or they just have no idea what they are
talking about. They put trades together that Stevie Wonder could see are
ridiculous. They think that other GM's are just waiting in the wings to
take our garbage players for quality players. The people on this list
who want to trade our best players for the unknowns just don't like the
Walker's of this league because they show too much exuberance on the
court, demands too much money etc., and doesn't seem to have the
maturity of an adult,in their humble opinion. The bottom line is that
most of their talk is usually disregarded as nothing but running off at
the mouth.
	This list does offer everyone their opinions and after awhile you will
know who are the quality ones .