Walker/Jamison

I'm not even gonna give my thoughts on this trade, but comparing Jamison to
Walker already?? I'm a huge UNC fan, but Jamison isn't near well rounded as
Walker is. Walker can basically do it all with the exception of his FT% and
FG%.
But who doesn't have faults? You can point many out with Jamison as well.
Jamison may be a good player in this league, but he won't have the impact
Walker has so far as in all around skills. Jamison needs to develop a lot of
range. His rebounding skills are good though, but a comparison to Walker is
ridiculous at this point. You're in BeanTown now baby, BeanTown!!

-Ed "Bird33"

>From: Jcraw33 <Jcraw33@aol.com>

>In escence the Celtics are getting the center they have needed and possibly
a >better player than Walker in Jamison for someone who was going to leave
in a >year anyway!