Knight for Jones?

>Right now, the lakers news group has to be one of the funniest because of
>the loss to Utah. In case some of you haven't read the postings, read along:
>Who should go & who should stay:
>Go:
>Eddie Jones--a good guy and talented player who's inconsistent shooting
>and lack of physical strength prevent him from excelling in rugged
>half-court playoff basketball.  Part of a package deal for a power
>forward.
>
>                                                         - Mishra

Now, I said I'd never write about the Lakers again...but screw it. You
realize of course that these people still cry/whine about losing Travis.
You think they'd fall for...I mean...go for some kind of "Knight +" package
from the Celtics for Jones. A first round draft pick here...a Dontae' Jones
there. All right...I'd still feel better about laughing at that sorry west
coast team if the Celtics could compete at their level, but Jesus....it's
good to see them whine, cry, moan and bitch after another playoff collapse.
Have a good holiday. And please, no more posts about Walker being traded
for a draft pick and an old, perhaps, overrated center. The prozac jar at
work is empty.

Paul M.