Re: A few things -Reply

>Rumors run wild all the time. The newsgroups are posting some info
>about Robinson for Walker. Hope their just rumors. <<<
>

>Clarify:  "Glenn" or "David" Robinson?
>
>Ryan

It's "David" and it is just a nasty rumor. I've been, somewhat, following
the Celtics Newsgroup and I think the thread was started in response to a
Laker fan. He hates Walker...someone said something about
Robinson...someone posted a "rumor" on the Spurs group to test the
waters...these young kids with time on their hands.

Speaking of time...time to go to work...but first...Knight and Declercq are
BOTH history soon...and perhaps McCarty. Oh....the draft pick is also gone.

Paul M.