Re: Here's my wild guess

All year I've been seeing these reports that LaFrenz would be drafted #1.
This is third or so prediction from the list that has Raef past #3.  If
his
stock has dropped that much,  I think the Celts could make a good
package with 10th pick and say Greg Minor and get Raef.

Kevin

On Mon, 18 May 1998 17:05:40 -0500 "Alejandro" <leonelq@quetzal.net>
writes:
>1) LA Clippers	Mike Bibby (they're seriously thinking about it)
>6-2
>2) Vancouver	Antawn Jamison 6-9
>3) Denver	Paul Pierce 6-7
>4) Toronto	Vince Carter 6-7
>5) Golden St	Raef LaFrenz 6-11
>6) Dallas 	Keon Clark 6-11
>7) Sacramento	Bonzi Wells 6-5
>8) Philadelphia	Michael Olowokandi 7-0
>9) Milwawkee	Nazr Mohammed 6-11
>10)BOSTON	Al Harrington 6-8
>11)Detroit	Larry Huges 6-5
>12)Orlando	Mike Doleac 6-11
>13)Orlando	Lamar Odom 6-9
>

>38)Boston	Zendon Hamilton 6-11 or
>		Alexander Koul 7-0 or
>		Andrew Betts 7-1
>
>What do you think...?
>
>Alejandro

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]