No Subject

The Lakers lost two in a row for the first time since March 2 . ... Ten rows up from the court, fans unfurled a giant banner during a first-half timeout that read "L.A. is dirty, polluted and overrun by criminals, and so is the city." ...

I am all choked with the "Hate LA" spirit of these wonderful SLC Utah BB fans.  At least we can know that the Fakers continue to be the most hated team in the league.

Let's hope they don't actually get to play anymore games this season in Utah, save those for the Bulls.

It did my heart good to see the old guys whip up on the young punks.  It was sad to see Rick Fox play so poorly and be so frustrated.  He may be the only thing resembling class on that team.