RE: Letter to L.B. (COY)

Dan you are my idol too, because outside of my parents, family, some of my co-workers and a few good friends and teachers, I worship idiots like you.

For the last time, come clean on why you feel like cutting down this HOF player, and COY, voted by his peers.  Where were you in criticizing LB's moves when he dominated the teams in the first 2 rounds, and most of the regular season.  It is one game against the leagues best, and yes they will probably lose the series, but instead of acting like such a complete jerk, to a band of mostly loyal fans, why not show your basketball brilliance by mapping out a hypothetical game plan you would run your team through to beat a world class team like the Bulls.  I for one would greatly appreciate being enlightened by an expert like yourself on the fine details of NBA basketball.  Not player movement, etc. but on the court moves.

Just so we all know which of your next posts is the one that actually is productive, and worthy   of our attention unlike your obviously normal drivel, and follows through on this request or "dare" if you will on detailing a winning game plan use:

Game Plan as the subject

If you do this and get our attention in a positive way, maybe explain what LB did to you or your family, (maybe Dan went to Michigan State), then myself and numerous others will quit thinking of you as the punk that you are.

And for those folks out there who don't appreciate my insistence on taking Dan to task for being a moron, then I sincerely apologize now (this doesn't count you Dan).  You can reach me at grodeg@kalama.com, or 1-800-TOO-BAD.

Greg