Kids in the NBA

This from a non-US citizen:

The consitution is a bunch of nonsense if it allows:

a. everybody to bear arms
b. everything that does no physical harm is within the law
c. allow kids to skip school in favour of money

Point a  and b is not within Celtics discussions, so I will skip it
(although I must again voice my opinion of how stupid this gun law thing
is. Anyone wanting a discussion on that can email to me). But allowing
kids to get straight to the NBA is, in my opinion, a crime.

How about the right to get an education? With these blood-sucking agents
lurking around like vultures, do you think they would tell the kid,
"hey! go to school and get an education!" oh sure, you can argue the kid
has a choice. But say when you were three and your mother gave you a
candy and said, "Yo! you can choose to forget the candy or ..." I am
sure you would take the candy; 'cause in your world then, that candy
counts more than even your parents! But is it the right choice? I don't
think so.

We got Walker this way, but I really think Tonie could use more
maturaity -- both on and off the court. On the court, he could learn to
play the game in a more mature way (such as not getting into a mood and
going 3-for-21). Off it, he could learn to talk less trash.

As for tennis, we all saw what happend to Jennifer. But anyone recalled
a girl (well, she was a girl then!) named Tracy Austin?

John Liang