Re: Stewart

I don't understand Rick's thinking about needing offense from a big
man.  I guess he is thinking of being forced, once the transition is
contained, to play that perimeter game again.  Still, think what a
real shot blocker would do for getting our fast break going in the
first place!  That is how the Russell celtics worked, after all. Isn't
it?  Anyway, scoring centers are just too damned expensive, and they
suck anyway.  Seriously, is there another position where you will pay
a guy 15 million a year to score fifteen points a game, and count
yourself lucky?  Oh, and how I hate to watch that inside-out game.  So
mechanical.  So I say, the hell with Matt Geiger.

Josh