Re: Stewart

Gene Kirkpatrick wrote:

> With the trade of Webber to the Kings, and the improvement of C.
> Williamson, and the possibility that they may get Olow----di or another big
> man in the draft, does that make Stewart more open to a move this
> summer?  We need another quality big man, rebounder, swatter, even if
> he isn't the "imposing center in the paint."  All we have is DeClerc and
> maybe Popeye who are capable big men.
>
> Gene (lots of haze due to the Mexican brush barbeque)

Not really, but I love their young team now!!
C: |draft|             Stewart
F: Webber          Funderburke
F: Williamson      Owens
G: |Europe guy|   Wahad
G: Johnson          Dehere

If they do the right thing and these guys mature properly, they've got the
beginnings of an extremely strong young team.

Warwick