Walter

I was unaware that we had to re-sign Walter in the off season.  I think
10Mill for 3 years is way too much.

I love Walter and have from the first game.  I sent out an "I love Walter"
email in October before the Tommy H stuff started.

BUT..Walter needs us more than we need him.  He sat on his ass in N.Y for
a year.  Pitino knows how to use him and is one of the coaches that will.
On any other team Walt would be a bench warmer.

2.5 Mill a year, 3-4 years.  We need the cap room and Walter is not going
anywhere.

Neal